|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||HR Officer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will have responsibility for providing the full range of HR services to the site management teams.
Drawing on your broad generalist HR experience, you will play a key role in advising, coaching and guiding manager to deliver both local objectives and the business and HR strategy.
Recipe for Success
This is a truly generalist role, covering all aspects of HR from employee engagement, talent management, organisational capability and employee relations as well as the day to day operational HR activity, including front line advice to employees and line managers on demand.
Taking a proactive approach in working in collaboration with all site functions to deliver the benefits of the site engagement plan. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are key in having shop floor visibility and building effective working relationships with all employees, site management teams and the wider HR community.
- Establishing effective working relationships with first line managers and middle managers, working towards a business partnering approach.
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers regarding consistent and appropriate application of HR policies and procedures. Key areas include disciplinary, grievances, performance and attendance.
- Support line managers in recruitment activity, providing them with the relevant selection tools and best practice.
- Educate and support line managers to ensure implementation of the performance cycle - performance reviews, PDP, talent management and succession planning.
- Continuous review of all department processes, systems and ways of working to establish areas for improvement and new ways of working with the aim of driving increased efficiency and effectiveness.
- CIPD Qualification
- Manufacturing and/or Distribution experience
- Presentation Experience to deliver HR workshops
- Being accustomed to fast paced change
- Drive and passion to make a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid team player
- Management of disciplinary through to dismissal
- Handle complex grievance issues
- Ability to influence, coach and mentor
- Drive for own continuous professional development and knowledge
- Experienced in working with Unions
In addition, extra ingredients should include:-
- A "can do" proactive attitude, not phased by challenges and hurdles
- Calmness under pressur