Technical Risk Manager
|Listed by Warburtons Snacks|
|The return of the Kia NBA Allstart MVP award will be conducted on TwitterFans are allowed to register MVP vote by tweeting firstnamelastname and KiaAllStarMVP.MVP stars will receive a Kia Sorento which they may donate to charities of their choices. Fans may vote for the MVP of Fridays Rising StarsTo vote watch warmups which will be streamed on Twitter at 7.30 pm ET. NBA AllStars will have special shows at Smoothie King Centre and crossover in New Orleans. NBA legends Turner talent|
|Job Title:||Technical Risk Manager|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Our technical team works in close conjunction with production, safety and hygiene teams, driving a mixed agenda of planned and reactive work through quality and consistent processes, you’ll be able to implement action plans to deliver the absolute quality we are looking for. As part of the management team you’ll understand our people are our family and we work hard to ensure they are valued and developed.
As part of the Technical team you’ll be encouraged and supported to foster new ideas and perspectives whilst driving change at pace. Working in partnership with our centre technical teams you’ll ensure that the existing and new product improvement programme is achieved.
As part of your role you’ll be evaluating existing and new equipment procedures and recipes, adhering to legislation changes and make recommendations, driving innovation and implementing those changes where necessary. Quality assessments and competitor analysis will be part of the day job.
You’ll be working with Food Safety, managing the complaints system for the bakery and co-ordinating investigations and corrective actions. A large part of your role will be the training and development of your team, having the technical understanding of the raw materials and production processes.
As “Britain’s Best Loved Food Brand” we have been baking bread since 1876. Today we are proudly a fifth generation family company supplying 18,500 retail customers from 12 bakeries and 14 depots, producing a range of over 70 products including gluten and wheat free. Our family of 4,500 colleagues throughout the UK, have recognised us as a Sunday Times Top 30 Best Big Companies to work for. Family and values are what makes us different and we are a proud bunch. Join us and be proud to be Warburtons.
- Knowledge of Quality and Food Safety Systems and current legislation
- People skills including man-management experience, employee relations and leading successful teams
- Driven by solutions with a positive approach, ideas and innovation motivated.
- Living our culture and values.
- Passionate about quality and best practice whilst driving continuous improvement
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Passionate about safety and quality.
- Experience of working in fast paced food manufacturing environment.
- Looking for a long term career with development opportunities.
Extra Dough (the benefits)
And last and by no means yeast you will want to know what your bread’s worth;
- Ongoing personal development either sponsored or supported
- A slice of the annual profits
- Award winning pension plan
- Life Assurance
- Discount Vouchers / products
- Benefits for you and your family for example; gym membership, child care vouchers, bike to work schem