Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Flintshire – £36600 - CRTB895027
|Listed by Citizen Recruitment|
|Citizen Recruitment based out of Northwich Cheshire is one of the premier recruitment consultancies in the UK. We have a team of highly dedicated and extremely motivated recruitment specialists who have extensive experience and expertise. We specialise in professional recruitment for all manufacturing industries including Food Beverage and general Fast Moving Consumer Goods FMCG Our understanding of our clients needs and requirements is a testament to our focus on excellence.|
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Flintshire – £36600|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £35000.00 and £36000.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Our client is an award winning manufacturing company based on the North Wales / Cheshire border who make branded and unbranded products. They are looking for an experienced engineer to join their maintenance team. This is a multi-skilled role with an electrical bias but with a good Mechanical skill set, providing breakdown and maintenance support, project and continuous improvement work, and to complete PPM programs.
- Responsible for maintenance and engineering activities in a packaging environment.
- Maintenance and fault finding on all production equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and improving Engineering systems.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects in engineering.
- Experience working within an FMCG manufacturing company
- Ability to perform fault finding tasks on PLC’s, programming is advantageous
- Ideally, ONC qualified in Electrical Engineering
You will also need a flexible, proactive approach and be able to work effectively as part of a team as well as independently using your own initiative.
Salary £35,806 – £36,684 paid monthly plus excellent benefits
Shift Continental Shift Pattern – 7 to 7 – 2 days, 2 nights, 4 off