Ref: | Engineering, Food Manufacturing ||
|Listed by Westmill|
|Westmill Foods is one of Europes largest specialist food companies serving the chefs and owners of Chinese and Indian restaurants and takeaways as well as a diverse range of Indian Pakistani Bangladeshi Chinese African and Caribbean consumers. Our product range includes high quality rice spices sauces edible oils flour and noodles which we sell to partners in ethnic wholesale as well as cash and carry mainstream food service and the grocery multiples.|
|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Engineer|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Engineering, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
Location: North London (Enfield)
Closing date: 17th May 2017
Westmill is a specialist food supplier whose market leading brands include Amoy, Asli Atta, Daawat, Elephant Atta, Lucky Boat, Patak’s, Pride, Rajah and Tolly Boy. Found in the best professional and home kitchens, our brands are respected for their quality and authenticity and our vision is to inspire our communities with colourful food, through working with our trade partners in the ethnic and grocery channels. Working for Westmill means you belong to an entrepreneurial and culturally diverse business that values high performance, collaboration and the desire to make a difference.
There is a fantastic opportunity to join the Engineering Team at the Enfield site. You will be working within a food manufacturing/packing environment where we pack/mill circa 45k tonnes of edible oils and coconut products per annum.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring compliance with all statutory and mandatory requirements
- Delivering Engineering Strategy
- Delivering Overall Equipment Effectiveness
- Delivering a PPM programme in line with business objectives
What are we looking for in a candidate?
- Engineering qualification combined with work experience in a Canning, Food or FMCG environment in areas such as hydraulics, pneumatics, presses, palletising, filling, coding, conveying, FFS, labelling etc. Also, experience in fault finding on PLC’s (Mitsubishi, Siemens S7, Allen Bradley).
- Ability to work with in a team and also on own initiative with a confident and collaborative approach combined with strong work ethic and excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate consistent delivery to both internal and external customers.
- A flexible approach to working 0600 hrs to 2200 hrs shift pattern is essential.