Payroll Assistant - JO-1701-1665
|Listed by 2 Sisters Food Group|
|2 Sisters make everything from pizza to pies from poultry to puddings from ready meals to ranges of soup. They have over 23k employees throughout the UK.Founded in the early 1990s they are the leading food manufacturing company in the uk having a strong presence in poultry and frozen food categories. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi Tesco and Waitrose.|
|Job Title:||Payroll Assistant|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Buying and Purchasing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to make things happen with agility and pace, the motivation to thrive on challenge - and the desire to lead the food industry.
We should know. In just 20 years, the 2 Sisters Food Group has grown to become a 23,000-strong team that creates a mind-boggling array of the finest food, from pizzas, pies and puddings, to ready meals, red meats and soups. And we’re built on people like you: a reliable Administrator who has what it takes to make an impact in the Meal Solutions division, which produces a range of products including sandwiches, pizzas and sushi.
About the Role:
As a member of the payroll team and reporting into the Payroll Officer, you will be critical in the delivery of a robust, well managed, controlled and accurate Payroll service.
Assisting with the running of the weekly payroll and time and attendance system. Key interaction with all employees, HR department, Central Payroll and Central Pensions department. Duties include:
- Accurately process and input payroll data in accordance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Advise employees and managers on payroll issues in a friendly and efficient manner
- Undertake payroll administration in respect of new starters, absence and employee data reports
- Printing and distributing of employees payslips
- Monitoring and maintaining time and attendance (TMS) data in various different formats
Can you do it? Yes you can, if you’re fanatical about food, thrive under pressure and have the can-do spirit that’s created our success. Bring those qualities, coupled with the below, and you'll be able to hit the ground running:
- Previous experience within an administrative role
- Experienced in data entry with a strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Ability to plan and organise time efficiently
- Strong communication skills
- Exposure within a HR/payroll environment advantageous but not essential