Payroll Administrator - JO-1701-1689
|Listed by 2 Sisters Food Group|
|2 Sisters make everything from pizza to pies from poultry to puddings from ready meals to ranges of soup. They have over 23k employees throughout the UK.Founded in the early 1990s they are the leading food manufacturing company in the uk having a strong presence in poultry and frozen food categories. We are also committed to delivering the highest quality products to the British public and to our retail and food service customers. Our customers include Aldi Tesco and Waitrose.|
|Job Title:||Payroll Administrator|
|Salary Guide:||Salary between £0.00 and £0.00 depending on candidate experience and skillset|
|Listing Category:||Buying and Purchasing, Food Manufacturing|
|⚡ Quick Apply 💾 Save Job|
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to make things happen with agility and pace, the motivation to thrive on challenge and the desire to lead the food industry.
It takes more than a certain something to create one of the UK’s biggest and brightest food companies. It takes the four magical ingredients of entrepreneurial spirit, the ability to make things happen with agility and pace, the motivation to thrive on challenge and the desire to lead the food industry. We should know. In just 20 years, the 2 Sisters Food Group has grown to become a 23,000-strong team that creates a mind-boggling array of the finest food, from pizzas, pies and puddings, to ready meals, red meats and soups.
About the Role:
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our successful Shared Service Centre in Wakefield on a full time basis reporting into the Team Leader. This is located within the Trinity Business Park and is home to our friendly, professional colleagues from Group Functions, including: finance, accounts payable, accounts receivable, business accounting, HR, procurement & supply chain, IT and communication
Working within a smaller team environment of 4, processing end to end weekly and 4 weekly payroll, ensuring timely payroll administration and completion to strict deadlines for the company and it's employees. Duties inlcude:
- Resolution of payroll queries and issues over the telephone
- Statutory calculations such as SSP,SMP, SPP etc
- Maintaining starter and leaver records accurately
- Ad hoc payroll administration
- Experience of working in a payroll position and ideally have exposure to weekly high volume payroll (but not essential).
- Knowledgeable on payroll and government legislation relating to employee benefits and payments and RTI
- Excellent communication skills in order to effectively liaise with staff and resolve their payroll queries in an effective but sensitive manner
- Merticulous attention to detail
- Computer literate - MS Office with good level of Excel skills