Whether you are a jobseeker looking for new and upcoming opportunities at Compass Group or a shortlisted candidate waiting for your first interview with Compass Group it's important that you do your research about Compass Group and understand who they are as a company, their strategic vision and how you can fit in and support their business goals.
Securing a job and starting a career with Compass Group begins with good preparation. This Compass Group profile page contains a snapshot of the company and provides direct links to their public profile where you can access the latest information to boost your knowledge, understanding and background company information to keep you one step ahead of the competition.
You can also find the latest food industry job vacancies at Compass Group making this the one stop shop to maximise your career opportunities with Compass Group.
Compass Group Company Details
|Compass House Guildford Street|
Compass Group in a nutshell:
One of the worlds largest service providers they serve sandwiches vend their drinks and provide their hospitality services as well as dealing with routine maintenance security and cleaning.They employ over 500000 people world wide and make in the region of 4 billion meals a year.Dealing with offices factories schools universities hospitals and senior living communities; major sports and cultural venues; and remote mining camps and offshore platforms.
Latest Job Listings from Compass Group
Sorry, Compass Group doesn't currently have any vacancies
What Compass Group have to say...
Millions of people around the world rely on us every day to provide their breakfasts, lunches and dinners and make their lattes and cappuccinos. We serve their sandwiches, vend their drinks and provide their hospitality services. Increasingly, our clients also count on us to run their reception and office services, clean their desks and their routine maintenance.
- Our vision is to be a world-class provider of contract foodservice and support service, renowned for our great people, our great service, and our great results
- We employ more than 500,000 people in around 50 countries
- We serve around 4 billion meals a year
- We work in more than 50,000 client locations
- You'll find us serving customers in offices and factories; schools and universities; hospitals and senior living communities; major sports and cultural venues; and remote mining camps and offshore platforms
- 90 of Fortune 100 companies are our clients
- We are passionate about great food - for example, two of our restaurants in the UK hold Michelin stars
- As an example of our expertise in Education, we serve more meals to university students in Australia than any other provider
- In terms of innovation, in the UK more than 65% of the meals we serve in hospitals use Steamplicity our patented system for steam cooking restaurant-quality hot meals
View more Food industry Companies with Job Vacancies
Select a letter to view Food Industry companies with current vacancies, companies listed alphabetically.